SourceApp is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Check out here
for more info on SourceApp. More data about the app SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 253.09 KB (259168 bytes) on disk and is named SourceAppUninstall.exe.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They take 918.33 KB (940368
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.09 KB)
- updateSourceApp.exe (665.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.25.232418
of SourceApp. You can find below info on other versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SourceApp:
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\9a6c78f1af364e4dba83e044b750db48.dll
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\SourceApp.expext.exe
- C:\Program Files\SourceApp\bin\SourceApp.expextdll.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update SourceApp\ImagePath
SourceApp is a program marketed by SourceApp. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SourceApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". The SourceApp application will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SourceApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 04:13:02.133