This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. More data about SourceApp can be read here
. More details about the application SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's main executable file and it occupies about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They take 7.37 MB (7728376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.63 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (506.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current web page applies to SourceApp version 2014.12.09.212045
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program offered by SourceApp. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:36:07.343