This page contains complete information on how to remove SourceApp for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Additional info about SourceApp can be seen here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more info about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Programmi\SourceApp directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SourceApp is C:\Programmi\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it takes approximately 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.13 MB (2230512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.83 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (394.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about SourceApp version 2015.02.22.122550
only. You can find here a few links to other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application by the software company SourceApp. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found very quickly. After you click SourceApp in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:08:29.770