SourceApp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. You can find out more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more info about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SourceAppUninstall.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it takes around 253.07 KB (259144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SourceApp. They take about 649.30 KB (664888
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.07 KB)
- updateSourceApp.exe (396.23 KB)
The current web page applies to SourceApp version 2015.02.07.092418
only. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SourceApp.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SourceApp when you uninstall it:
SourceApp is an application released by the software company SourceApp. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp program will be found very quickly. After you select SourceApp in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:31:44.730