This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Open here
where you can read more on SourceApp. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more details about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder (same installation drive as Windows). SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SourceApp. They occupy 2.17 MB (2270224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.11 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (386.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.042417
of SourceApp. For other SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SourceApp is a program released by SourceApp. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SourceApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". The SourceApp app will be found very quickly. After you click SourceApp in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:44:40.527