This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. Open here
where you can read more on SourceApp. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more details about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder (same installation drive as Windows). SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SourceApp. They occupy 2.17 MB (2270224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.11 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (386.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.042417
of SourceApp. For other SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SourceApp is a program released by SourceApp. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SourceApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SourceApp in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:44:40.527