Somoto V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. Go over here
for more details on Somoto V.1. More data about the application Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be found at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. Somoto V.1 Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Somoto V.1 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar. Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe is the Somoto V.1 Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. They take about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Somoto V.1 Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a program offered by Somoto V.1. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". The Somoto V.1 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-20 00:00:12.593