Somoto V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Somoto V.1. More data about the software Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be found at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Somoto V.1 Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Somoto V.1 Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar. Somoto V.1 Toolbar's main file takes around 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) and is named Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe.
Somoto V.1 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Somoto V.1 Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is an application by Somoto V.1. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Somoto V.1 Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 17:21:07.993