Somoto V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. Check out here
for more details on Somoto V.1. More data about the app Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be found at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Somoto V.1 Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe. Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Somoto V.1 Toolbar. They occupy 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. For more Somoto V.1 Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Somoto V.1. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". The Somoto V.1 Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:48:00.677