Somoto V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. Check out here
for more details on Somoto V.1. More data about the app Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be found at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Somoto V.1 Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe. Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Somoto V.1 Toolbar. They occupy 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. For more Somoto V.1 Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Somoto V.1. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Somoto V.1 Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Somoto V.1 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 22:48:00.677