Somoto V.1 Toolbar
This web page is about Somoto V.1 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. More information about Somoto V.1 can be read here
. Further information about Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be seen at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Somoto V.1 Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar. Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. They occupy about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to Somoto V.1 Toolbar version 126.96.36.1995
alone. For other Somoto V.1 Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Somoto V.1. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Somoto V.1 Toolbar program will be found automatically. When you click Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Somoto V.1 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your computer, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-15 22:28:55.037