Somoto V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your PCSomoto V.1
. More data about Somoto V.1 can be seen here
. Detailed information about Somoto V.1 Toolbar can be found at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. Somoto V.1 Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the Somoto V.1 Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies around 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Somoto V.1 Toolbar. They take about 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to Somoto V.1 Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\toolbar.cfg
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Somoto_V.1 Toolbar
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is a program released by Somoto V.1. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". The Somoto V.1 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your PC, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 18:05:58.980