Somoto V.1 Toolbar
This web page is about Somoto V.1 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar from your systemSomoto V.1
. You can read more on Somoto V.1 or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Somoto V.1 Toolbar at http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Somoto V.1 Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Somoto V.1 Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar. Somoto V.1 Toolbar's main file takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and is named Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe.
Somoto V.1 Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- Somoto_V.1ToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Somoto V.1 Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Somoto V.1 Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Somoto V.1 Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Somoto V.1. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Somoto V.1 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Somoto V.1 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Somoto V.1 Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Somoto V.1 Toolbar in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Somoto V.1 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Somoto V.1 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://SomotoV1.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somoto_V.1\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Somoto V.1 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Somoto V.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Somoto V.1 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 from your computer, nor are we saying that Somoto V.1 Toolbar by Somoto V.1 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Somoto V.1 Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 03:23:13.317