You can find below details on how to remove Solution Real for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Solution Real from your PCSolution Real
. Take a look here
for more info on Solution Real. Please open http://solutionreal.com/support
if you want to read more on Solution Real on Solution Real's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Solution Real by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Solution Real's primary file takes about 252.88 KB (258944 bytes) and is called SolutionRealUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Solution Real. They take about 902.12 KB (923768
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- updateSolutionReal.exe (649.24 KB)
This data is about Solution Real version 2015.01.25.032416
only. You can find below a few links to other Solution Real releases:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is an application by Solution Real. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Solution Real from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solution Real". If it is installed on your PC the Solution Real program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Solution Real in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Solution Real, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The publisher is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Solution Real with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, we are not saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solution Real in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:47:46.323