You can find below details on how to remove Solution Real for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Solution Real from your PCSolution Real
. Take a look here
for more info on Solution Real. Please open http://solutionreal.com/support
if you want to read more on Solution Real on Solution Real's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Solution Real by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Solution Real's primary file takes about 252.88 KB (258944 bytes) and is called SolutionRealUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Solution Real. They take about 902.12 KB (923768
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- updateSolutionReal.exe (649.24 KB)
This data is about Solution Real version 2015.01.25.032416
only. You can find below a few links to other Solution Real releases:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is an application by Solution Real. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Solution Real from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Solution Real or simply click the Search field and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real app will be found automatically. When you click Solution Real in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solution Real, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The web site of the application is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Solution Real with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, we are not saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solution Real in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:47:46.323