You can find below detailed information on how to remove Solution Real for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Solution Real from your systemSolution Real
. You can read more on Solution Real or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Solution Real at http://solutionreal.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Solution Real folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Solution Real by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
Solution Real installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.10.022310
of Solution Real. Click on the links below for other Solution Real versions:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is a program marketed by the software company Solution Real. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Solution Real from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real program will be found very quickly. After you select Solution Real in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Solution Real, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The software company is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solution Real that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Solution Real using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, nor are we saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solution Real supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:47:13.707