This web page is about Solution Real for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Solution Real from your systemSolution Real
. You can find out more on Solution Real or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Solution Real at http://solutionreal.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Solution Real is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 406.73 KB (416496 bytes) on disk and is labeled utilSolutionReal.exe.
Solution Real is composed of the following executables which take 1.04 MB (1091576
bytes) on disk:
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.52 KB)
- utilSolutionReal.exe (406.73 KB)
This info is about Solution Real version 2015.01.20.132346
alone. You can find below a few links to other Solution Real releases:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is an application offered by Solution Real. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Solution Real from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real program will be found automatically. When you click Solution Real in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Solution Real, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solution Real:
- The software company is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solution Real.
8. After removing Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Solution Real using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, nor are we saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solution Real supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-13 08:22:10.293