Solution Real is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Solution Real from your systemSolution Real
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Solution Real. More details about Solution Real can be found at http://solutionreal.com/support
. Solution Real is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Solution Real directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Solution Real's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. SolutionRealUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 252.84 KB (258904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Solution Real. They take 776.34 KB (794968
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.84 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.01.182357
of Solution Real. You can find below a few links to other Solution Real releases:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is a program marketed by Solution Real. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Solution Real from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Solution Real or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Solution Real in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Solution Real, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The software company is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solution Real using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, we are not saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solution Real supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:10:18.213