This info is about Solution Real for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Solution Real from your systemSolution Real
. Check out here
where you can read more on Solution Real. Detailed information about Solution Real can be found at http://solutionreal.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Solution Real is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 665.24 KB (681208 bytes) on disk and is named utilSolutionReal.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Solution Real. They occupy about 918.13 KB (940160
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- utilSolutionReal.exe (665.24 KB)
This page is about Solution Real version 2015.01.26.042421
alone. You can find below a few links to other Solution Real versions:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is a program by the software company Solution Real. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Solution Real with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real application will be found very quickly. After you click Solution Real in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solution Real, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solution Real:
- The publisher is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solution Real with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solution Real by Solution Real from your PC, we are not saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solution Real in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 11:26:42.600