This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Solution Real for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Solution Real from your computerSolution Real
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Solution Real. You can get more details about Solution Real at http://solutionreal.com/support
. Usually the Solution Real program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Solution Real folder, depending on the user's option during install. Solution Real's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe. SolutionRealUninstall.exe is the Solution Real's primary executable file and it occupies around 252.95 KB (259024 bytes) on disk.
Solution Real contains of the executables below. They take 910.20 KB (932040
bytes) on disk.
- SolutionRealUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- updateSolutionReal.exe (657.24 KB)
This data is about Solution Real version 2015.01.25.232422
alone. For other Solution Real versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Solution Real is a program by the software company Solution Real. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Solution Real is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Solution Real using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Solution Real or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solution Real". If it exists on your system the Solution Real app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Solution Real in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Solution Real, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solution Real:
- The software company is: http://solutionreal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Solution Real\SolutionRealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solution Real.
8. After uninstalling Solution Real, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solution Real that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solution Real with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Solution Real by Solution Real from your computer, we are not saying that Solution Real by Solution Real is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Solution Real in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 00:06:45.070