Search Protection is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Protection from your PCSpigot, Inc.
. You can find out more on Spigot, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.spigot.com
to get more info about Search Protection on Spigot, Inc.'s website. Search Protection is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Protection. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 403.87 KB (413565 bytes) on disk.
Search Protection contains of the executables below. They take 403.87 KB (413565
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (403.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Protection version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Search Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Protection has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Search Protection
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\InstallDir
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\InstallLocation
Search Protection is a program by Spigot, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Search Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Protection". If it exists on your system the Search Protection program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Protection in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Protection:
- The software company is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Protection.
8. After removing Search Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:22:11.017