This web page is about Search Protection for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Protection from your systemSpigot, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spigot, Inc.. More info about the app Search Protection can be found at http://www.spigot.com
. Search Protection is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Search Protection is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 361.94 KB (370624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Protection. They take an average of 361.94 KB (370624
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (361.94 KB)
This page is about Search Protection version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Protection releases:
...click to view all...
Search Protection has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Search Protection:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Search Protection
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\InstallDir
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Protection\InstallLocation
Search Protection is a program by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Search Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Protection". If it exists on your system the Search Protection program will be found very quickly. After you select Search Protection in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Protection.
8. After removing Search Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:01:47.703