Search Protection is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Protection from your computerSpigot, Inc.
. More info about Spigot, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the program Search Protection can be seen at http://www.spigot.com
. Search Protection is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Search Protection is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SearchProtection.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 822.35 KB (842088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Protection. They take about 1.16 MB (1212461
bytes) on disk.
- SearchProtection.exe (822.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (361.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Search Protection. For more Search Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Protection is an application by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Search Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Protection". If it is installed on your PC the Search Protection application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Protection in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Protection.
8. After uninstalling Search Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:52:54.840