Search Protection is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Search Protection from your systemSpigot, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Spigot, Inc.. You can read more about about Search Protection at http://www.spigot.com
. Usually the Search Protection application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Search Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.08 MB (1127224 bytes) on disk and is called SP.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Protection. They take an average of 1.56 MB (1635620
bytes) on disk.
- SP.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (496.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.0.1
of Search Protection. You can find below info on other versions of Search Protection:
...click to view all...
Search Protection is an application by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Protection". The Search Protection app will be found very quickly. When you click Search Protection in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Protection:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spigot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Search Protection\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Protection.
8. After removing Search Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Protection by Spigot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 01:54:20.840