Samsung CLP-360 Series
Samsung CLP-360 Series is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Samsung CLP-360 Series is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup directory, regulated by the user's decision. Samsung CLP-360 Series's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Samsung CLP-360 Series's primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1603488 bytes) and its name is setup.exe.
The executables below are part of Samsung CLP-360 Series. They take about 4.78 MB (5008032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (401.91 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung CLP-360 Series version 1.072513
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Samsung CLP-360 Series:
...click to view all...
Samsung CLP-360 Series is an application released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Samsung CLP-360 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Samsung CLP-360 Series from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung CLP-360 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung CLP-360 Series". The Samsung CLP-360 Series app will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung CLP-360 Series in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung CLP-360 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series.
8. After removing Samsung CLP-360 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung CLP-360 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-10 06:29:52.810