Samsung CLP-360 Series
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Samsung CLP-360 Series program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. Samsung CLP-360 Series's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1603488 bytes) on disk.
Samsung CLP-360 Series installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.78 MB (5008032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (401.91 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
This web page is about Samsung CLP-360 Series version 1.072522556
alone. For other Samsung CLP-360 Series versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Samsung CLP-360 Series is an application offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Samsung CLP-360 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung CLP-360 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung CLP-360 Series". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung CLP-360 Series program will be found automatically. After you select Samsung CLP-360 Series in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Samsung CLP-360 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung CLP-360 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung CLP-360 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 03:50:16.160