Samsung CLP-360 Series
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Samsung CLP-360 Series's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.53 MB (1603488 bytes) on disk.
Samsung CLP-360 Series installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.78 MB (5008032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (401.91 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung CLP-360 Series version 1.0616.10.2012
alone. For other Samsung CLP-360 Series versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Samsung CLP-360 Series is a program marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Samsung CLP-360 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Samsung CLP-360 Series from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Samsung CLP-360 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung CLP-360 Series". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung CLP-360 Series application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Samsung CLP-360 Series in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Samsung CLP-360 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series.
8. After removing Samsung CLP-360 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung CLP-360 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 22:31:11.363