Samsung CLP-360 Series
How to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series for Windows. It is developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More data about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be read here
. Samsung CLP-360 Series is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Samsung CLP-360 Series's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. SSWSPExe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.91 KB (313248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Samsung CLP-360 Series. They take about 9.99 MB (10474392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1,009.91 KB)
- MainInst.exe (1.60 MB)
- SSIcon.exe (137.91 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- sskinst.exe (149.50 KB)
The current page applies to Samsung CLP-360 Series version 1.0407072012
alone. You can find below a few links to other Samsung CLP-360 Series versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Samsung CLP-360 Series is a program offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung CLP-360 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung CLP-360 Series". The Samsung CLP-360 Series application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Samsung CLP-360 Series in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Samsung CLP-360 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung CLP-360 Series.
8. After removing Samsung CLP-360 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung CLP-360 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung CLP-360 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 12:00:58.623