Samsung CLP-360 Series
You can find on this page details on how to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Samsung CLP-360 Series is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung CLP-360 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.53 MB (1603488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Samsung CLP-360 Series. They take an average of 4.78 MB (5008032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- ssinstAD.exe (273.91 KB)
- SSndii.exe (485.91 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (69.91 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (305.91 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.48 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (401.91 KB)
- wiainst.exe (121.91 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (147.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung CLP-360 Series version 1.0720130225
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Samsung CLP-360 Series:
...click to view all...
Samsung CLP-360 Series is a program released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung CLP-360 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung CLP-360 Series". The Samsung CLP-360 Series app will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung CLP-360 Series in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung CLP-360 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung CLP-360 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung CLP-360 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung CLP-360 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung CLP-360 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung CLP-360 Series in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 05:32:53.737