SONAR Platinum is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your computerCakewalk, Inc.
. More data about Cakewalk, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on SONAR Platinum on Cakewalk, Inc.'s website. SONAR Platinum is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SONAR Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SONARPLT.exe is the SONAR Platinum's main executable file and it occupies around 26.34 MB (27615144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SONAR Platinum. They take about 26.34 MB (27615144
bytes) on disk.
This data is about SONAR Platinum version 23.9
only. For more SONAR Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is an application offered by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SONAR Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SONAR Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "SONAR Platinum". The SONAR Platinum app will be found automatically. After you click SONAR Platinum in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SONAR Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SONAR Platinum.
8. After removing SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SONAR Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SONAR Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-06 20:33:24.037