You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SONAR Platinum for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. More information on Cakewalk, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on SONAR Platinum on Cakewalk, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SONAR Platinum. The application's main executable file has a size of 24.22 MB (25398824 bytes) on disk and is named SONARPLT.exe.
SONAR Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.31 MB (25486928
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (86.04 KB)
- SONARPLT.exe (24.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.8
of SONAR Platinum. Click on the links below for other SONAR Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is a program by Cakewalk, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SONAR Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SONAR Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "SONAR Platinum". If it exists on your system the SONAR Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SONAR Platinum in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SONAR Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SONAR Platinum.
8. After uninstalling SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SONAR Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SONAR Platinum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-15 08:22:43.157