You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SONAR Platinum for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your computerCakewalk, Inc.
. More information on Cakewalk, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app SONAR Platinum can be found at http://www.cakewalk.com
. SONAR Platinum is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SONAR Platinum is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe. SONARPLT.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 25.73 MB (26980776 bytes) on disk.
SONAR Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 25.73 MB (26980776
bytes) on disk.
This page is about SONAR Platinum version 22.12
only. Click on the links below for other SONAR Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is a program released by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SONAR Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SONAR Platinum". The SONAR Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SONAR Platinum in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SONAR Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SONAR Platinum.
8. After removing SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SONAR Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 15:47:26.293