This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SONAR Platinum for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. More information about Cakewalk, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on SONAR Platinum on Cakewalk, Inc.'s web page. SONAR Platinum is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SONAR Platinum. The application's main executable file occupies 26.51 MB (27795368 bytes) on disk and is called SONARPLT.EXE.
The following executables are installed beside SONAR Platinum. They occupy about 26.51 MB (27795368
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SONAR Platinum version 23.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other SONAR Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is a program by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SONAR Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SONAR Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "SONAR Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the SONAR Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SONAR Platinum in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SONAR Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SONAR Platinum.
8. After uninstalling SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SONAR Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 21:54:17.177