SONAR Platinum is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Cakewalk, Inc.. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more information about SONAR Platinum on Cakewalk, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SONAR Platinum is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe. SONAR Platinum's primary file takes around 26.73 MB (28025768 bytes) and its name is SONARPLT.exe.
SONAR Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.81 MB (28113856
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (86.02 KB)
- SONARPLT.exe (26.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.4
of SONAR Platinum. You can find below info on other application versions of SONAR Platinum:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SONAR Platinum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SONAR Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "SONAR Platinum". If it exists on your system the SONAR Platinum app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SONAR Platinum in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SONAR Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SONAR Platinum.
8. After removing SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SONAR Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SONAR Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SONAR Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 22:00:24.007