SONAR Platinum is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SONAR Platinum from your systemCakewalk, Inc.
. More info about Cakewalk, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more details about SONAR Platinum on Cakewalk, Inc.'s website. SONAR Platinum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR Platinum folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SONAR Platinum is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe. SONARPLT.exe is the SONAR Platinum's main executable file and it occupies close to 25.52 MB (26754472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SONAR Platinum. They occupy 25.60 MB (26842560
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (86.02 KB)
- SONARPLT.exe (25.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.7
of SONAR Platinum. Click on the links below for other SONAR Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
SONAR Platinum is a program by the software company Cakewalk, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SONAR Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SONAR Platinum from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SONAR Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SONAR Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the SONAR Platinum app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SONAR Platinum in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SONAR Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\75041534-6092-45b2-a683-f83eda105415\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SONAR Platinum.
8. After uninstalling SONAR Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SONAR Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SONAR Platinum by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SONAR Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 13:10:42.033