Roaming Rate is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roaming Rate from your computerRoaming Rate
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Roaming Rate. Click on http://www.roamingrate.com/support
to get more details about Roaming Rate on Roaming Rate's website. Roaming Rate is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Roaming Rate is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Roaming Rate's primary executable file and it occupies circa 308.10 KB (315496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Roaming Rate. They occupy about 831.60 KB (851560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (308.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Roaming Rate version 2.0.5547.37231
alone. You can find below a few links to other Roaming Rate releases:
...click to view all...
Roaming Rate is an application by Roaming Rate. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Roaming Rate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Roaming Rate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roaming Rate". If it is installed on your PC the Roaming Rate app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roaming Rate in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Roaming Rate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The publisher is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roaming Rate.
8. After removing Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roaming Rate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your computer, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roaming Rate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 04:43:23.077