Roaming Rate is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Roaming Rate from your computerRoaming Rate
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Roaming Rate. Click on http://www.roamingrate.com/support
to get more details about Roaming Rate on Roaming Rate's website. Roaming Rate is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Roaming Rate is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Roaming Rate's primary executable file and it occupies circa 308.10 KB (315496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Roaming Rate. They occupy about 831.60 KB (851560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (308.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Roaming Rate version 2.0.5547.37231
alone. You can find below a few links to other Roaming Rate releases:
...click to view all...
Roaming Rate is an application by Roaming Rate. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Roaming Rate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Roaming Rate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roaming Rate". The Roaming Rate application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Roaming Rate in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Roaming Rate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The publisher is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Roaming Rate.
8. After removing Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Roaming Rate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your computer, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roaming Rate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 04:43:23.077