Roaming Rate is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Roaming Rate from your systemRoaming Rate
. You can read more on Roaming Rate or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Roaming Rate can be found at http://www.roamingrate.com/support
. Roaming Rate is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate folder, regulated by the user's choice. Roaming Rate's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 304.41 KB (311720 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Roaming Rate is comprised of the following executables which occupy 827.91 KB (847784
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5555.42468
of Roaming Rate. You can find below info on other releases of Roaming Rate:
...click to view all...
Roaming Rate is an application released by the software company Roaming Rate. Some people decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Roaming Rate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roaming Rate or simply click the Search field and type in "Roaming Rate". If it is installed on your PC the Roaming Rate program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roaming Rate in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roaming Rate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roaming Rate.
8. After uninstalling Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Roaming Rate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roaming Rate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your PC, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Roaming Rate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:42:05.007