You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Roaming Rate for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Roaming Rate from your computerRoaming Rate
. Take a look here
for more info on Roaming Rate. You can see more info on Roaming Rate at http://www.roamingrate.com/support
. Usually the Roaming Rate program is found in the C:\Roaming Rate folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Roaming Rate's complete uninstall command line is "E:\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.41 KB (311712 bytes).
Roaming Rate contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.91 KB (847776
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.41 KB)
This data is about Roaming Rate version 2.0.5573.42515
alone. Click on the links below for other Roaming Rate versions:
...click to view all...
Roaming Rate is an application marketed by the software company Roaming Rate. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Roaming Rate with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Roaming Rate or simply click the Search field and type in "Roaming Rate". If it exists on your system the Roaming Rate program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Roaming Rate in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Roaming Rate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The publisher is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "E:\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Roaming Rate.
8. After removing Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Roaming Rate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your computer, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roaming Rate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:07:29.253