Roaming Rate is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Roaming Rate from your PCRoaming Rate
. More information on Roaming Rate can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roamingrate.com/support
to get more data about Roaming Rate on Roaming Rate's website. Roaming Rate is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate folder, regulated by the user's choice. Roaming Rate's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 304.41 KB (311720 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Roaming Rate is comprised of the following executables which take 827.91 KB (847784
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Roaming Rate version 2.0.5557.4673
only. For other Roaming Rate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Roaming Rate is a program offered by the software company Roaming Rate. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Roaming Rate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roaming Rate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roaming Rate". If it is installed on your PC the Roaming Rate application will be found automatically. When you click Roaming Rate in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Roaming Rate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Roaming Rate.
8. After uninstalling Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roaming Rate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your computer, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roaming Rate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:15:29.807