A way to uninstall Roaming Rate from your PC
Roaming Rate is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Roaming Rate
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Roaming Rate. More details about the software Roaming Rate can be found at http://www.roamingrate.com/support
. Roaming Rate is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Roaming Rate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.41 KB (311720 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Roaming Rate. They take about 827.91 KB (847784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5578.4723
of Roaming Rate. Click on the links below for other Roaming Rate versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Roaming Rate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Roaming Rate is an application offered by the software company Roaming Rate. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roaming Rate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Roaming Rate". If it is installed on your PC the Roaming Rate program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Roaming Rate in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Roaming Rate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roaming Rate.
8. After uninstalling Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Roaming Rate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your PC, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roaming Rate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 13:31:10.683