This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Roaming Rate for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Roaming Rate from your systemRoaming Rate
. More data about Roaming Rate can be found here
. Click on http://www.roamingrate.com/support
to get more info about Roaming Rate on Roaming Rate's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Roaming Rate is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Roaming Rate's primary executable file and it occupies circa 304.41 KB (311720 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Roaming Rate. They take 827.91 KB (847784
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5558.26275
of Roaming Rate. You can find here a few links to other Roaming Rate releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Roaming Rate we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Roaming Rate:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\Extensions\8d0ea870-e492-4825-a734-a0ed7d65882a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\Extensions\ppihbpbbpgajdjmghonclndocdljjdla.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roaming Rate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Roaming Rate\DisplayIcon
Roaming Rate is an application offered by Roaming Rate. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Roaming Rate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Roaming Rate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Roaming Rate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roaming Rate". If it is installed on your PC the Roaming Rate app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Roaming Rate in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Roaming Rate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roaming Rate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roamingrate.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Roaming Rate\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roaming Rate.
8. After removing Roaming Rate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roaming Rate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Roaming Rate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate from your computer, we are not saying that Roaming Rate by Roaming Rate is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Roaming Rate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 01:49:56.627