RealPlayer Cloud is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your systemRealNetworks
. You can find out more on RealNetworks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on RealPlayer Cloud at http://www.real.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0 is the full command line if you want to remove RealPlayer Cloud. The application's main executable file occupies 260.07 KB (266312 bytes) on disk and is labeled realplay.exe.
The following executable files are contained in RealPlayer Cloud. They take 52.47 MB (55019440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (99.07 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (14.07 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (129.07 KB)
- realconverter.exe (127.07 KB)
- realjbox.exe (52.07 KB)
- realplay.exe (260.07 KB)
- realshare.exe (147.07 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (128.07 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (30.07 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (17.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (116.59 KB)
- dbclean.exe (505.59 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (1.17 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (171.59 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (115.59 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- setup.exe (46.74 MB)
- r1puninst.exe (803.07 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.07 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
This data is about RealPlayer Cloud version 17.0.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other RealPlayer Cloud releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove RealPlayer Cloud.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Codecs\mp4v.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\RealNetworks License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\rpplugins\rpthumbnail.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\ssimages.vs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\CCscan.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\RealPlayer Cloud 22.214.171.124 Final+Activator-BetaMaster.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\RealPlayer Cloud 126.96.36.199 Final+Activator-BetaMaster.torrent
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 17.0
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe.FriendlyAppName
RealPlayer Cloud is a program marketed by the software company RealNetworks. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RealPlayer Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Cloud application will be found very quickly. After you select RealPlayer Cloud in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RealPlayer Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After removing RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your computer, we are not saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:34:56.377