RealPlayer Cloud is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your PCRealNetworks
. More information on RealNetworks can be seen here
. More info about the program RealPlayer Cloud can be seen at http://www.real.com
. RealPlayer Cloud is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer folder, regulated by the user's decision. RealPlayer Cloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 260.57 KB (266824 bytes) on disk and is titled realplay.exe.
RealPlayer Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 52.46 MB (55004592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (100.07 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (14.07 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (129.57 KB)
- realconverter.exe (127.07 KB)
- realjbox.exe (52.07 KB)
- realplay.exe (260.57 KB)
- realshare.exe (147.57 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (128.57 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (30.07 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (17.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (116.59 KB)
- dbclean.exe (507.09 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (998.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (172.09 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (116.09 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- setup.exe (46.91 MB)
- r1puninst.exe (804.57 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.57 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
The current page applies to RealPlayer Cloud version 17.0.12
only. For other RealPlayer Cloud versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove RealPlayer Cloud from your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 17.0
RealPlayer Cloud is a program offered by RealNetworks. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealPlayer Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". The RealPlayer Cloud program will be found very quickly. After you click RealPlayer Cloud in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealPlayer Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The publisher is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your PC, nor are we saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RealPlayer Cloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:56:13.240