RealPlayer Cloud is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your systemRealNetworks
. Take a look here
for more details on RealNetworks. Click on http://www.real.com
to get more information about RealPlayer Cloud on RealNetworks's website. Usually the RealPlayer Cloud program is to be found in the C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for RealPlayer Cloud is C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0. realplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 260.57 KB (266824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in RealPlayer Cloud. They take 64.26 MB (67377520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (100.07 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (14.07 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (129.57 KB)
- realconverter.exe (127.07 KB)
- realjbox.exe (52.07 KB)
- realplay.exe (260.57 KB)
- realshare.exe (147.57 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (128.57 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (30.07 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (17.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (116.59 KB)
- dbclean.exe (507.09 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (1,000.59 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (172.09 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (116.09 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- setup.exe (53.16 MB)
- Setup.exe (6.34 MB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.57 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.14
of RealPlayer Cloud. Click on the links below for other RealPlayer Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
RealPlayer Cloud has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RealPlayer Cloud:
The files below are left behind on your disk by RealPlayer Cloud's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\autoplaylist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\calibrate.rv
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\CDBurning\cdrmmc32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\CDBurning\cdrw32.bdb
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
RealPlayer Cloud is an application released by the software company RealNetworks. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RealPlayer Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Cloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RealPlayer Cloud in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RealPlayer Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After removing RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your PC, we are not saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RealPlayer Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:03:42.873