You can find below detailed information on how to remove RealPlayer Cloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your PCRealNetworks
. Open here
for more information on RealNetworks. More data about the app RealPlayer Cloud can be found at http://www.real.com
. RealPlayer Cloud is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer folder, subject to the user's decision. RealPlayer Cloud's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0. The application's main executable file is titled realplay.exe and occupies 259.58 KB (265808 bytes).
RealPlayer Cloud is composed of the following executables which occupy 54.79 MB (57455432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (99.09 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (8.50 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (128.58 KB)
- realconverter.exe (127.09 KB)
- realjbox.exe (46.50 KB)
- realplay.exe (259.58 KB)
- realshare.exe (146.58 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (128.08 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (30.09 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (17.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (111.00 KB)
- dbclean.exe (498.59 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.35 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (1.02 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (162.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (104.50 KB)
- segmenter.exe (42.00 KB)
- setup.exe (49.00 MB)
- r1puninst.exe (803.63 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.13 KB)
- realsched.exe (288.59 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.12 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.11 KB)
The current page applies to RealPlayer Cloud version 17.0.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of RealPlayer Cloud:
...click to view all...
RealPlayer Cloud is a program offered by RealNetworks. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RealPlayer Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Cloud program will be found automatically. After you select RealPlayer Cloud in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RealPlayer Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After removing RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your computer, we are not saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-13 20:30:40.663