This page is about RealPlayer Cloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your computerRealNetworks
. Go over here
for more info on RealNetworks. Further information about RealPlayer Cloud can be seen at http://www.real.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0 is the full command line if you want to remove RealPlayer Cloud. The program's main executable file occupies 804.57 KB (823880 bytes) on disk and is labeled r1puninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of RealPlayer Cloud. They occupy an average of 1.50 MB (1571176
bytes) on disk.
- r1puninst.exe (804.57 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.57 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
The current web page applies to RealPlayer Cloud version 17.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other RealPlayer Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
RealPlayer Cloud is an application marketed by the software company RealNetworks. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RealPlayer Cloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RealPlayer Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the RealPlayer Cloud program will be found very quickly. When you click RealPlayer Cloud in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealPlayer Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After removing RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your PC, nor are we saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-01 09:15:07.280