This info is about RealPlayer Cloud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your computerRealNetworks
. Further information on RealNetworks can be found here
. More info about the program RealPlayer Cloud can be seen at http://www.real.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\program files\real\realplayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). RealPlayer Cloud's full uninstall command line is C:\program files\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0. The program's main executable file is named rpsystray.exe and occupies 805.09 KB (824416 bytes).
RealPlayer Cloud is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.37 MB (4584584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (116.59 KB)
- dbclean.exe (507.09 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (805.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (172.09 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (116.09 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- r1puninst.exe (804.57 KB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.57 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of RealPlayer Cloud:
...click to view all...
RealPlayer Cloud is a program released by RealNetworks. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RealPlayer Cloud from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RealPlayer Cloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the RealPlayer Cloud application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RealPlayer Cloud in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RealPlayer Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After removing RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealPlayer Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your PC, nor are we saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-20 15:05:45.503