RapidMediaConverter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. Further information on RapidMediaConverter can be seen here
. RapidMediaConverter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for RapidMediaConverter is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe. RapidMediaConverter's main file takes around 98.46 KB (100819 bytes) and is called RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of RapidMediaConverter. They take an average of 20.62 MB (21619572
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (655.25 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe (98.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMediaConverter version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other RapidMediaConverter releases:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall RapidMediaConverter.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RapidMediaConverter:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rapid Media Converter\Uninstall RapidMediaConverter.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
RapidMediaConverter is an application offered by RapidMediaConverter. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RapidMediaConverter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RapidMediaConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the RapidMediaConverter program will be found automatically. After you select RapidMediaConverter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMediaConverter.
8. After uninstalling RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMediaConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMediaConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:26:54.950