This page is about RapidMediaConverter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. You can read more on RapidMediaConverter or check for application updates here
. RapidMediaConverter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove RapidMediaConverter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe is the RapidMediaConverter's primary executable file and it takes around 100.17 KB (102574 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside RapidMediaConverter. They occupy about 21.85 MB (22912583
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (655.25 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.23 MB)
- RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe (100.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidMediaConverter version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other RapidMediaConverter versions:
When planning to uninstall RapidMediaConverter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RapidMediaConverter:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall RapidMediaConverter:
Registry that is not removed:
RapidMediaConverter is a program released by the software company RapidMediaConverter. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidMediaConverter or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMediaConverter app will be found automatically. After you click RapidMediaConverter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RapidMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidMediaConverter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:11:45.923