This page is about RapidMediaConverter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your computerRapidMediaConverter
. More info about RapidMediaConverter can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for RapidMediaConverter is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called RapidMediaConverterApp.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1109656 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RapidMediaConverter. They occupy 21.64 MB (22693885
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (621.34 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (97.85 KB)
The current page applies to RapidMediaConverter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of RapidMediaConverter:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverter.exe.FriendlyAppName
RapidMediaConverter is a program offered by RapidMediaConverter. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidMediaConverter or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMediaConverter application will be found automatically. When you click RapidMediaConverter in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidMediaConverter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:36:41.410