You can find below details on how to remove RapidMediaConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. Further information on RapidMediaConverter can be seen here
. RapidMediaConverter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RapidMediaConverter. The application's main executable file occupies 97.84 KB (100185 bytes) on disk and is named RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe.
RapidMediaConverter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.66 MB (22707538
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (621.34 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.07 MB)
- RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe (97.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about RapidMediaConverter version 220.127.116.11
only. For more RapidMediaConverter versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall RapidMediaConverter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove RapidMediaConverter:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
RapidMediaConverter is a program marketed by RapidMediaConverter. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMediaConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the RapidMediaConverter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RapidMediaConverter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidMediaConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMediaConverter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:14:59.540