You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RapidMediaConverter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. You can find out more on RapidMediaConverter or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). RapidMediaConverter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 100.17 KB (102574 bytes) on disk and is called RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with RapidMediaConverter. They take about 21.85 MB (22912583
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (655.25 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.23 MB)
- RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe (100.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This page is about RapidMediaConverter version 184.108.40.206
only. For more RapidMediaConverter versions please click below:
RapidMediaConverter is a program marketed by the software company RapidMediaConverter. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RapidMediaConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidMediaConverter or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the RapidMediaConverter application will be found very quickly. After you click RapidMediaConverter in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RapidMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidMediaConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-08 17:06:31.170