You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RapidMediaConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. Further information on RapidMediaConverter can be seen here
. RapidMediaConverter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RapidMediaConverter directory, regulated by the user's decision. RapidMediaConverter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RapidMediaConverter\uninstall.exe. RapidMediaConverter's main file takes around 991.65 KB (1015448 bytes) and is called RapidMediaConverterApp.exe.
RapidMediaConverter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.55 MB (22599704
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (621.34 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (991.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (97.87 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidMediaConverter version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other RapidMediaConverter versions:
RapidMediaConverter is a program marketed by the software company RapidMediaConverter. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RapidMediaConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it is installed on your PC the RapidMediaConverter app will be found automatically. When you select RapidMediaConverter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RapidMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMediaConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidMediaConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RapidMediaConverter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 02:16:12.713